Thursday, December 3, 2009

in case you missed me...

I'm here. I'm alive. Just busy. These last three weeks before Christmas are going to be verrry hectic, and even though I have stories to tell, I haven't been near my home laptop in about a week. I'm typing this hurridly at school in case anyone has been missing me and fearing the worst has happened.

No, I am not trapped under a pile of books. Sometimes I think that, but it hasn't happened yet.

Hopefully, I will get a chance to share more later, but it might be the weekend before that happens.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Glad you're alive, friend.
Although, I saw you in the flesh last week and already know that to be true.
Stay sane while you carry on with your hectic life!

Unknown said...

Sandwiches - triangles or rectangles? Please stop by my blog with your answer!