Thursday, January 10, 2013

Our little boy


I just realized that I haven't posted on this blog in almost two years.  I've been posting on my other blog and I'm sure no one is really even reading this one anymore.  I had three hundred posts on this blog, but keeping up two blogs was just too much. 

But, just in case anyone still checks up on this blog and hasn't heard our good news, we finally adopted!  Jackson was born on July 9th and came home on July 17th.  He is super adorable and a great baby in general.  He is now 6 months old and has two teeth and is rolling over. 

Anyway, just wanted to get the word out. 

2 comments:

Maria said...

Aww - I remember this blog. :) I smiled when I went to leave this comment and I read, "Dunder Mifflin, this is Pam." Hope you're well Sissy. That baby boy is BEAUTIFUL. Enjoy.

K.I. said...

I just checked your blog here after several years of absence and I was so excited to see this! Congrats! I wish you joy and happiness!