Wednesday, December 10, 2008

works for me wednesday

Okay, so it took me three tries to spell "wednesday" in the title, so you can tell what kind of day it is. I am tired. I am gearing up for Christmas shopping and I am tired. Already.

But I love these. They aren't new or flashy, but they make life worth living. I honestly avoided my crockpot before these babies.



I love them, and know many of you do too. How can you not? And how can they not have invented these before...oh, wait, they did. They are the SAME EXACT thing as the turkey bags for your oven! If you can't find the liners, you can use those. It works, I've tried it.

Happy Wednesday. Only 7 more days until winter break.

2 comments:

Frizzy said...

Soooo good to know. Hope dinner turns out well. If it makes you feel better it took me three tries to type the word "Makes."

Anonymous said...

If you are a crock pot "fan" - - I found a blog (crockpot 365) of crazy woman who makes something new in her crock pot EVERY DAY. I realize we're almost to the end of the year, but she has an index. If it's "crockpotable" she has made it. Great recipes!
Tamera in Missouri

ps - love the bags too =]