Wednesday, May 6, 2009

while we wait

Hi.

Lucy here again. Mommy doesn't have too much time to write, but she wanted me to tell you that we are just waiting. Just waiting for the baby to come.


We don't know much right now, except that if the baby isn't born by Tuesday, they will induce. So right now I am cuddled up and being a good girl during all this rain and waiting with Mommy and Daddy for the baby.

Can I say that I don't really know much about babies? I think Mommy does. Daddy does too, but I think I will want to cuddle with the baby when she gets older.

So we're waiting.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you know the patience song?

I always sing that to the girls. It drives them NUTS... but it gets their mind of whatever it is they're having to be patient about.

Caroline said...

Waiting...and praying for you guys! This is exciting!

Mommy said...

The waiting place..........

the waiting place stinks.......

coming from the girl who is in the waiting place with you.........

Hang in there.........

You are soooo close!

K.I. said...

Waiting with you here!

Alison said...

Lucy, you'll make a very good big sister. Be careful when you cuddle, babies don't like doggie breath all that much.

I'm impatiently waiting, too.
I can't wait to rejoice in the good news with you.

Frizzy said...

Can you hear the theme song for Jeopardy? That's what I imagine when looking at the picture of your adorable pooch and read your words. Pretty soon life will be flying by at the speed of light. Continuing to keep you in our prayers. Can't believe it could be any time now. Who knows, you could even be at the hospital as I type. SQUEEEEEE!

emily freeman said...

Can't wait to see her face. And to take her photos!!!