Friday, February 27, 2009

my umbrella is still missing

It's the end of a very long week and I have been under a heavy load. My mind is burdened with things that need to be done, and I am slowly checking them off. One by one.

I am still in a funk. I am in need of grace and mercy and healing. I need to be lifted up. I need to curl up in my bed and sleep, but the rest does not come. I need tissues with lotion.

I apologize that this is short and depressing. It depresses me even more right now and I hate that too. Ugh, vicious cycle.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I appreciate you sharing your feelings. I had a Chronic Pain Therapist advise me that I spend more energy fighting my depression then dealing with it.
This is a time to sit back, put a funny movie DVD on and indulge in some after Valentine's chocolates.

Becca said...

The fact that you have a list and you're checking things off is awesome. I have a friend who has a list and isn't checking anything off, and it's terrible. WTG on making progress!

Melissa said...

praying for you in this place. i love that you are asking for mercy and grace and healing, because you for sure have all of them coming to you!!!