Thursday, February 19, 2009

wanna see the bathroom again??

The very lovely Nester (who I can brag and say I know personally) is hosting a linky party for 10 minute makeovers. On your house. On a room in your house. She has some great ideas (OF COURSE) but there are more than 75 other bloggers who have linked up and shared their ideas as well. Cause we're smart to share the love that way.

I linked up an old post I did about painting the hall bathroom. Yes, it took more than ten minutes. No, I don't feel bad about including it. I did it in a day, so I was certainly proud about that. Click HERE to see more.

And I have tried for about five minutes to copy the cute logo she provided, but for some reason my computer is not be very cooperative about posting it. It's cute. Go over and check her out. The Nester always has great ideas about your home decor. She's one of the few buttons I have on my sidebar.

3 comments:

trish said...

What a lovely bathroom! I painted a yellow bathroom once and when you looked at the toilet water, it reflected the yellow from the walls. I guess you could say they glowed too. :o) So glad paint is cheap!
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

Erica said...

I love your bathroom, I really like how you used your curtains for a shower curtain with the ribbon. Great work!

Frizzy said...

When are you coming to do a makeover on mine? I need HELP!