Saturday, June 21, 2008

have you missed me?

I know, I know...it's been all week. I haven't forgotten you all, but I have been on vacation. In fact, I am still on vacation. I am currently sitting in a hotel room in Tallahassee, Florida. I am wearing a cocktail dress ( I think) and I am typing on my husband's laptop. I am waiting.

Waiting for what?

Waiting for when we go to take pictures. My brother is getting married today and all I have to do is show up for pictures. And smile. I hardly know any people here, including my new sister-in-law, and it has made for a very quiet vacation thus far. Which is good.

Because I'm sick.

The fertility stuff that I am on this go round is making me sick. Fun times, right? The pharmacist told me I might experience some stomach problems and he was right. I have not been a happy camper, but I have muddled through.

I would have pics to post, but the camera ran out of batteries. I will post some when I return home next week. Until then, I will put on my diamond-y strappy shoes and go say "cheese!"

7 comments:

Alison said...

Why yes, I have missed you!
I'm sorry you're feeling icky, but I hope you'll still be able to enjoy the wedding. Did you make it to the Pottery Barn Outlet yet? That'll surely make you feel better!
Congrats to your brother and his new wife.

Alison

Caroline said...

I was wondering where you were. Sorry you are feeling icky and hope you feel better soon. Have a good rest of your vacation and we'll all be waiting with baited breath for those new posts!

Debbie said...

I was wondering where you were. I hope you feel better and that you at least had a good time at the wedding.

Jennifer P. said...

Hotel blogging.....in a cocktail dress and sparkly shoes......sure sign of an addiction :)!

Hope you feel better soon. Sounds like you're a real trooper about the whole thing.

Love to you!

Heather said...

Yes, I was getting worried about you! I'm soooo sorry the medicine is making you sick. Hang in there! It'll aaaaallll be worth it.

emily freeman said...

ooo...diamondy strappy shoes :) That makes me happy. And just see this sickyness as one step closer to meeting that little one..in whatever form he or she arrives.

I can't wait to see how it all turns out. Love you!

Unknown said...

Been there with the meds...no fun.
I'll pray that the sickness will soon be replaced with the 'morning' variety!