Friday, July 18, 2008

me and my fancy pants

Hi, faithful readers! I am wearing my fancy pants today. Why?

Today I am the guest columnist at Saucy Chefs! Are you excited? You should be! I think most of you know I love to cook and Heather and Tiffany asked me to write a monthly column. My posts will be about quick cooking with semi-homemade ingredients.

This month's recipe is Spicy Chicken Pasta and is yummy!

Click on the Saucy Chef on the left to read how to make this flavorful pasta dish in about a half an hour!

Oh, my room is coming along just fine! Today I made a million holes in the wall putting up a photo collage on my dining room wall trying to get the arrangment just right.


I tried to arrange them first on my dining room table and then put them up. I will show you the results when I post pictures of the finished rooms.

I have on my fancy pants and I'm still a tease. Well, what do you know? I am Saucy!

Update: They are having a contest for a camera at SITS, so check it out and enter to win!

9 comments:

Jennifer P. said...

Going to check you out right now! I did a guest blog stint for this whole week myself. It felt like taking care of someone else's newborn! Glad I'm down to just one blog again ;)!

Now off to drool over spicy chicken!

Rebekah said...

cute frames. Cant wait to see them on the wall

Jen said...

great guest post. I can't wait to try the recipe.

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Sissy, Congrats on being the Saucy Eats chef, today. The spicy chicken pasta looks awesome!!
Enjoy the traffic. I love the look of you site.

Deanna said...

The spicy pasta looks delish and your blog is just addicting. I started reading and couldn't stop! Congrats on being a Saucy Eats "chef"!

Lula! said...

You are the sauciest of the sauce, my dear!!!! Visiting family kept me away from my computer most of the day on Friday, so I'll head over there now and show some love on the Saucy Chefs site...

Debbie said...

Wow! I like you fancy pants...and your wall arrangement!

Nicole said...

came over from saucy and wasn't disappointed. great job as guest blogger btw. i am all about the short cuts.

Heather said...

Thank you thank you thank you for being the Saucy guest blogger. You did GREAT!!!! Your recipe looks amazing and I am off to the store today to snag the ingredients.