Wednesday, July 2, 2008

some more pics from the vacation

It seems to be a slow blogging week with the 4th coming up and so I thought I would share a few more pics from my vacation. If you want to read about someone who has had an interesting vacation, check out Melissa at Stretch Marks. Seriously, check her out.


Here we are at the hotel pool. I am showing off for you, of course.
Here we are at a lake in Alabama with my aunt and uncle. We were going to get in the boat, but the battery was dead. Alas, we had to stay on dry land.
We look like we are having so much fun, right? Right after this Charlie dunked me!

Hope you enjoy all those burgers and BBQs this weekend! Enjoy the long weekend and get some rest. Comment and let me know if you have a fun 4th recipe I should try!

5 comments:

Karin @ 6ByHisDesign said...

Sissy,
Sweet vaca photos :)

I'm trying out a strawberry pie recipe tomorrow --- I may even do one of those Saucy Recipe things on my blog (we'll see how 'put together' I am) It's a Shoney's knock-off, so we'll see how yummy it is.

Heather said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun!!

Lula! said...

Vacay FUN! These are my favorite kind of posts--lots of pictures. I feel as if we're sitting together at Starbucks, sharing a cup o' joe and looking through photo albums. Good times...
p.s. Starting the book soon. I couldn't take it to the beach, as I'd have been snotting and sobbing and getting sand up my nose. Not pretty!

Rebekah said...

The water looks very inviting

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Oh, these were just the pictures I needed today! We head to the beach tomorrow...and those pictures will be me within 24 hours :-)