Monday, September 14, 2009

meet MeiMei

Let me let you in on something wonderful, for some lovely bloggy friends of mine. Mommy Womble, the kind lady that designed my blog, was raising money to adoption a baby from China. I have been following her story for a year and a half now, and today, after almost a week in China, they met their daughter for the first time. The pictures are enough to make you cry, and I did. I'm a big sap and I know it. I can admit it.

Click here to be taken to the Womble Times to meet MeiMei. She is adorable. The picture show takes a minute to load, but let it take the time. The longer it loads, the more pictures you see, and trust me, there are some to in there to warm your heart.

1 comment:

Frizzy said...

I can't wait til I'm seeing your pictures my friend. Can not wait!