Tuesday, March 25, 2008

a real deal...

Just wanted to share a deal I found today. I saw these eggs at Harris Teeter today in their clearance section. They are a pale turquoise blue with brown speckles. The original price was $12.99 and I got them for $3.25! Egg-cellent! They came in the little bag with some rafia and flowers attached, but I think I am going to put them in a vase. So excited!
I love them! So sad that I saw them AFTER Easter, but I will save them for next spring. I guess I still have some springtime left, so I might put them out.

Anyone have any other spring deals to share? I would love to know.

4 comments:

Roger said...

What a great deal!
I always buy seasonal/holiday decorations (and candy) after the actual holiday.
My favorite thing is to go to Target and Michaels the day after to get things atleast 50% off.
I was so bummed that my Target had NO leftover Easter candy. None. Nada. Zilch. Talk about a major bummer!
I guess it was a sign that I don't need any chocolate.
;)

Hunny Bee said...

I love a great deal. I'm frugal to a fault. Nothing good to share this week but I love those eggs! I think a vase would be very pretty. Did you ever decide what to do with the curtain rod thingy-majiggies?

Pea Pod Mommy said...

I LOVE deals! Especially after the fact ~ to use next year! As my kids say (from their favorite show) "Good eye, Tuck!"

Heather said...

That is a fabulous deal! I would put them out now. You still have plenty of spring left to enjoy them.