Monday, February 11, 2008

Congratulations to....

Heather of Mindless Junque for her name "James Cullen"! Best use of a literary reference! (If you haven't read Twilight, you need to.) You will win a lovely mini set of drawers for your girls to store their jewelry in! I would post a picture, but the husband hasn't figured out how to upload the pics from the camera, yet. Send me an email with your address.

And to...

Alison, for that stunning list of HORRIBLE names that you submitted. Chico? Chablis? Did you just get a dictionary and throw in some names? Yuck. I feel sorry for anyone named Chastity. It really just isn't a word that you should give someone. Apple, sure, Chastity, um...no. Alison, send me your address as well, so I can send you your secret booby prize.

Thanks to all who played. The judging was very partial as I was the only judge and I picked what I liked and what I didn't. Honorable Mention to Ann of A Year with My Camera for the international names. No prize, just glory with that one.

Oh, and just so we know, I am not contractually obligated to use any of the names submitted. Just wanna make that clear. If you didn't get a chance to look at them all, just check that post and read the list. I got a laugh out of some of them.

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Roger said...

Thanks Sissy.

Sadly, a dictionary was not required. I actually had all those names stuck in the back of this little brain of mine.
It's a gift!

I'll email you my address.

Heather said...

Oh, I can't believe I won!! Yes, Twilight is a MUST read. You too will become obsessed with Edward and Bella.

Ann said...

Love your choice, excellent, and well done Heather. I have not come across Twilight.........Hmmmmmmmmm will have to investigate this further :-)