Wednesday, February 6, 2008

the perfect light

Alrighty, so the husband got around to viewing the blog and wanted to help. I liked my other photo very much, but I loooove this one. It says more about how I feel when I write. Like the sun is coming up through the trees and nothing in life could ever make you feel bad or inconsequential.

I wish I had been in this forest at this moment. What a sight that must have been! Thank you, photographer, whoever you are for capturing it. Thank you, Lord, for giving us all treats like this!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, it's such a pretty picture. Don't you wish sometimes you could have a C.S. Lewis moment and walk through your computer screen? I wish that when I see pictures of beaches. I'm really tired of winter.

Anyhoo...on to Twilight. They've cast Robert Pattinson as Edward. He's some guy from the Harry Potter movies. I'm NOT happy at all about it. He's just not what I pictured. And they've cast Kristen Stewart as Bella. I guess she's been in quite a few Disney shows. I do recognize her and she does fit the description. I sound really fanatical right now. There's an open casting call for Jacob, so we'll see how THAT goes.

If you go to www.stepheniemeyer.com you can get the full scoop. PLUS, they're announcing the release date for the 4th book on Thursday. Let's read it together so we can talk about it!

Roger said...

It's a beautiful picture, Sissy.

I hope you're having a good day!